The Latest News From
The Nudge Global Impact Challenge
- Today it's #dagvandeduurzaamheid, that is, the Dutch National Day for Sustainability!🌿 Need some tips for your eve… https://t.co/FTR2FJIbDD
- Two young professionals from @FrieslandCampina join the Challenge! FrieslandCampina is one of the world’s largest… https://t.co/V4li27sc7j
- Through "Making business work for society", @StewardRedqueen is helping corporations be stewards for people and pla… https://t.co/cHN0Uyse5n
- Today 36 young changemakers set sail ⛵️ from Amsterdam towards Santiago to attend the UN Climate Conference #COP25.… https://t.co/taCtzWpZ2C
- Gruppo Mondadori is joining the Challenge again! The Italian publishing house has a strong linkage to this year's… https://t.co/c2OW96ibvb
- We are proud to announce the nominees for the first-ever Mary Chirwa Award! https://t.co/VRrMUMUxeT… https://t.co/KG1CoPj7u7
- Read more
In honour of her commitment to duty and her fearless fight against corruption in her country Why do we...
Akredito founder, Pedro Boot, joined the 2018 Challenge and now he sees his impact plan come to lifeRead more
The desire to improve the lives and finances of his fellow Brazilians was the fuel to Pedro’s fire. Eight...
- Read more
We spoke to 2017 Nudge Global Impact Challenge Wild Card participant Hella Hekkelman. What started off as her sustainability...