The Latest News From The Nudge Global Impact Challenge
- What do we want? Change! When do we want it? Now! Listen below to UN General Secretary António Guterres words on… https://t.co/VL8m8PRDSO
- Dreaming of a green Christmas 🎅 It might be tricky to see how a holiday focused on gifts, food and decorations in… https://t.co/IrNromW3R0
- Exciting news! After 10 successful editions in the Netherlands we are thrilled to announce that in 2020, the Nudge… https://t.co/jB9Eon1lLQ
- Be the change you want to see in the world 🌍 Are you a young professional passionate about sustainability, eager t… https://t.co/PVZj0Xi87u
- The Challenge theme for 2020 is out! This year, Nudge Global Impact Challenge theme is 'Prosperity for all. Young… https://t.co/AeU8ptuzzi
- A recent study argue that reforestation is "the most effective solution" to the climate crisis🌲 What do you think… https://t.co/yC09rpBEGp
The Municipality of Rotterdam boosts its sustainability strategy by entering the Challenge with two young professionalsRead more
Positively contributing to the environment is both an individual and a collective matter A dynamic and modern port city...
- Read more
At Arla they believe that the best results are created by working together Arla Foods is a Northern-European dairy...
- Read more
Her life course positively shows how an individual can create great impact on the world around them. She will...