Parnterships Manager (0.6 – 1.0 FTE)
The Nudge Global Impact Challenge offers a life changing* leadership development programme about impact and sustainability for young talents from all over the world. We work with well-known organisations such as ABN AMRO, Barilla, Ferrero, Heineken, Philips and Rabobank.
(*according to 89% of our participants. We also rank amongst the very best in the field)
Our team in Amsterdam seeks a Partnerships Manager who is passionate about empowering people to create sustainable impact and who is eager to do business on a global scale.
Are you passionate about sustainable innovation and want to see positive impact sprout from intrapreneurial initiatives and courageous entrepreneurship? Are you a commercial go-getter with a natural flair for new opportunities and a strong knowledge of how to identify, reach, build and maintain relationships? If so, we are looking for you!
The role is focused on identifying and convincing potential partners in different industries and regional markets. By ensuring new partnerships and maintaining existing ones, you will be at the forefront of our success.
- Proactively manage all leads coming through our CRM from various acquisition channels;
- Efficiently manage pipelines and keep a sharp overview of all sales processes;
- Follow up with qualified leads to provide them with clear, relevant information about Nudge Academy and support them through all necessary processes.
- Develop strong relationships with new and existing partners;
- Be our ambassador; represent our mission, vision and values;
- Working closely with our team to develop new sales processes and techniques to improve partnership management.
- You are a born networker with a self-starter attitude, a hands-on mentality and a commercial and entrepreneurial mind;
- You are a natural storyteller and team player;
- You are ambitious, independent and result-driven;
- Successful track-record in (over)scoring targets;
- 1 – 5 years of experience in a commercial role;
- Experience in using CRM tools (Hubspot is a plus);
- You consider yourself tech-savvy;
- Excellent knowledge of written and spoken English (C1/C2);
- Knowledge of Dutch is a plus;
- You enjoy working autonomously and enjoy learning by yourself as well as in a team;
- An opportunity to utilise your commercial skills to drive positive change;
- A impact-driven environment with values at the heart of our goals;
- Room for ownership and initiative within a flexible, international setting;
- A team united by a shared mission;
- Global network of entrepreneurs, organisations and changemakers to meet and learn from;
- Flexible working arrangements;
- Office in Amsterdam with team lunches.
Are you our new colleague? Send us your CV and cover letter to email@example.com