Who are we looking for?
Young professionals with the ambition to change the world for the better and eager to create the impact they envision. Does this sound like you? Then read on!
Criteria for participation: You have at least a Bachelor’s degree or equivalent, you are between the age of 23 and 33, and fluent in English (verbal and written). Above all, you have a clear passion for sustainability, you want to develop your leadership skills, and you are eager to make an impact.
Apply for our next edition now!
I am a Company Participant
A company participant is a young professional working for a company or organisation that allows him or her to participate in the Nudge Global Impact Challenge AND agrees to pay for his or her participation.
1 participant – EUR 5.990,- excl. VAT and accommodation fee
2 participants – EUR 9.990,- excl. VAT and accommodation fee
3 participants or more – EUR 4.750,- per participant excl. VAT and accommodation fee
Apply before 1 September 2023.
The accommodation cost and travel expenses are covered by the company.
I am a Wild Card Candidate
A Wild Card candidate is a student, entrepreneur or a young professional working for a non-profit organisation. By applying for a Wild Card you enter a selection process where your participation fee (EUR 5.990,-) will be sponsored. This means you only have to pay for your travel costs and accommodation during the Learning Experience in the Netherlands (14th edition 8-10 November 2023). The accommodation cost is approximately EUR 800,- incl. VAT for two hotel nights, food and drinks.
Application is closed.
All Wild Card applicants will be notified regarding the selection by mid September 2023.
Are you motivated to join the Nudge Global Impact Challenge but the criteria for Company participants and Wild Card participants are not applicable? We now offer a limited amount of scholarships for the 14th edition of the programme! For a reduced fee of EUR 2.200,- (excl. accommodation fee and travel costs), join us and take your impact project to the next level.
The scholarship criteria are:
- You are currently working on or developing your own impact-driven, sustainable project;
- There is no age limit for obtaining a scholarship. Your passion for sustainability is more important than your date of birth;
- You are fluent in English (verbal and written);
- You have at least a Bachelor’s degree or equivalent.
Wild Card applications reached in 2022
- “The Challenge taught me to express myself clearly. It gave me the courage to talk to people and try to engage the right shareholders to help me with my Impact Plan.”Filimaua Akerise, 2018 participantAssistant Inventory Control at Danone, New Zealand
- “I met a lot of people from all over the world who gave me many insights. It’s good to have this outside perspective. I told my coach about some insecurities and she gave me a lot of advice. It was a very enriching experience.”Isabela Alves de Oliveira, 2018 Company ParticipantTPM Analyst at Heineken, Brazil