The latest news
Twitter feed @NudgeChallenges
- How global value chains push and pull U.S. #ClimateAction in the right direction https://t.co/Tzkivdjeik… https://t.co/O9aXkhx48F
- Big data for Big impact on the @UN #SustainableDevelopment goals https://t.co/EGfcamQzDJ #GlobalGoals… https://t.co/eX1rtcwCQI
- How the Champagne industry is adapting to #ClimateChange https://t.co/y3msaSzkiw by @GreenBiz #LeadOnClimate… https://t.co/x7Sop8UIeW
- Glitter or #Green? Sydney’s big bash gives way to speed #ClimateAction @ecobusinesscom #LeadOnClimate #GreenCities… https://t.co/UPrYnLUV2X
- "Community Supported Agriculture: Hof Pente" from our own #Sustainabilty Hub! #CircularEconomy #ChangeMakers https://t.co/UjCeXUi9l8
- The demand for #GreenBanks is through the roof @CGreenCapital #LeadOnClimate #Sustainabilty #Changemakers at… https://t.co/Wa93bp5gEb
- Cities: where #ClimateAction can have most impact https://t.co/NxQBTAg2Gc #GreenCities #SustainableDevelopment… https://t.co/s1D1s0B6fJ
- Skyscrapers of the future support #Sustainability https://t.co/seygvurC7o via @ClimateKIC #CircularEconomy… https://t.co/a9AEncoTwd
- A new tool to measure sea levels and help assess risk and adaptation options @NASAClimate https://t.co/D3fANdAr6a… https://t.co/IGBvU9x9OE
- Five big ideas to better integrate nature into cities @ecobusinesscom https://t.co/aBp90d1EK1 #GreenCities… https://t.co/mqiwWhe8TF
- @NASAClimate study confirms biofuels reduce jet engine pollution by as much as 50 to 70 percent… https://t.co/ixja5Ygb9Z
- First global standard for #SustainableProcurement hits the market. By @Madeleine_BG at https://t.co/ywss8yoW3p… https://t.co/2pQcUrzlJG
- How Nigeria is leading sub-Saharan Africa in #ClimateAction at https://t.co/9CLsxnxuUE by @AdiyaAtuluku… https://t.co/QCETs516OQ
- It’s vital that tourism leaders around the world work together for a more #SustainableTourism industry… https://t.co/dyzhG7tNC0
- Electric jet makes first successful test flight @ClimateKIC #Sustainability #ChangeMakers at https://t.co/kFY3L5Rs4r https://t.co/b37DQr5ARF
News from the Challenge
- Read more
Wild card participant, James Thuch Madhier, won the Nudge Global Impact Challenge in 2015. He is on the road...
- Read more
Nudge founder Jan van Betten: “Focusing even more on impact, we aim to change the lives of 1 billion...
- Read more
7th Nudge Global Leadership Challenge starts – companies and future leaders create impact on sustainability Over 90 Challenge participants...